Tails of Kings
Welcome to the old world of (NAME TO BE DECIDED). Whether you persuade to the light or dark you are welcome here - provided you follow a few rules. Join the Family now.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Tails of Kings
Welcome to the old world of (NAME TO BE DECIDED). Whether you persuade to the light or dark you are welcome here - provided you follow a few rules. Join the Family now.
Tails of Kings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff member representation to be placed here

Aetherae

Chief*

Warchief*

Warrior

Elder

Gatherer

Wikasan*

Shaman

Seeker

Dragonkin

Patriarch/Matriarch

Legate

Scutifer

Drake

Scalesmith

Shaman

Broodmother*

Whelp*

Underling*

Gryphons

Avia/Aviante

Milae

Leo

Destriel

Soldier

Medic

Nurse

Balmor

Damned*

* Denotes a special rank. Further information can be found in the 'Ranks" section of the Compendium.

affiliate buttons go here

Buttons for voting sites to appear here

Credits to the original owners of any images used on the site. We The Fallen was created and coded by the Admin. Credit goes to Nnlya, Indestrocto, Eclipse and Rose for the concept development. All original artworks, ideas and coding are copywrited to the site and its members. There is no use of any site property outside of We The Fallen.

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Detection

Site Lands Discussion

4 posters

Go down

Site Lands Discussion Empty Site Lands Discussion

Post  Nnlya Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:42 pm

I thought I'd just put this out here for anyone who might want to suggest anything to do with the territories, both neutral and race. If anyone has found any nice images we can use, post them here and let us know where you'd suggest them for or if you just want them popped in the pile to be considered. The ideas may of course change once we decide between AU or post apocalyptic setting. But suggestions are still welcome.

I'd like to start off by suggesting a number of areas. Each race/group will have it's own borders, homelands and outlying territories. Homelands will of course consist of a living space, i.e. dens/caves/buildings, there would also be the areas for birthing/care of young and possibly a healers area. The outlying territories would be the usual, buildings, watery places (waterfalls, lakes), pretty places (trees and flowers), etc. I'd suggest each race starts off with three or four outlying territories. I'll also suggest we have five communal lands (neutral lands) for variety.
Nnlya
Nnlya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Site Lands Discussion Empty Re: Site Lands Discussion

Post  Rose Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:27 am

I have a few suggestions, I was peering through images online and found these amazing lands!

I think this would do well for the Wisps, or Nymphs.
Site Lands Discussion 2hdayxe

This one fits the dragons pretty well, maybe as a border?
Site Lands Discussion 9iy5u9

I think this could be like an abandoned "Nymph/Wisp" Park in neutrals!
Site Lands Discussion 6p2jhx

I think this could also be neutral, but it sure is pretty, so your choices!
Site Lands Discussion 2lm8myg
Rose
Rose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nnlya Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:53 am

All in favour of leaving Rose in charge of image collection say Aye!

These are gorgeous Rose. I love them.
Nnlya
Nnlya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:08 am

Oabke -
Site Lands Discussion 2lx9tl2
Site Lands Discussion 2u6h8p3
Site Lands Discussion 33xk5q8

Nymphs -
Site Lands Discussion 2lm8myg
Site Lands Discussion If030y
Site Lands Discussion 2hqgspu

Wisps-
Site Lands Discussion 2hdayxe
Site Lands Discussion Nosvmp
Site Lands Discussion Svnero
Site Lands Discussion 2h6snl2

Dragon Borders/Lands -
Site Lands Discussion 2utn5md
Site Lands Discussion 2ir3cl3
Site Lands Discussion 9iy5u9
Site Lands Discussion 2mri9mr
Site Lands Discussion 3326jc3

Neutral Lands -
Site Lands Discussion Faafs9
Site Lands Discussion 6p2jhx
Site Lands Discussion Ngevko
Site Lands Discussion 34rxf6a

This is basically my idea of the lands XD Though, I feel like there's too many water places in Obake lands, I have no idea what any of the buildings look like, so take your pic as maybe these can be two or three of like the lands to view, not the borders or housings/dens since I'm no good at those photos.
Rose
Rose
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Iceman Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:22 pm

Wisp and nymph images are very nice. I have a couple of images to add to the obake section.

Site Lands Discussion ShadowOfATrolleyCar-SpritiNgAway-Apr07

This I'm thinking can be at the borders. It's a tram/trolley car that takes people to the inside lands. I like the idea of a tram on water.
Site Lands Discussion Japanese-garden-night

Garden-like area to socialize/play/talk

Site Lands Discussion 1202193816007

I just liked the way the artist has designed the layout. You can see the buildings are based on traditional Japanese feudal houses and I like the towers and the way the roads are structured. It's also kind of high up in the air so I think that adds a fantastical element to it.
The Iceman
The Iceman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nnlya Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:29 pm

I agree there might be a few too many water-type places for the Obake.

I like what you've found Niko.

I'll have a look soon, I have a few ideas for places for the Wisps and Nymphs
Nnlya
Nnlya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Indestrocto Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:12 am

1. I simultaneously like/dislike the trolley. It makes me feel nostalgic, since it looks like the one from Spirited Away.

2. Give all of the lands more variety. I'm seeing a lot of the same thing over and over but in different colors. Don't get me wrong, it's pretty. But the question the player is going to have is "Hmmm... Should I make the thread in the green forest with a bridge or the blue forest with a bridge?"

3. So what's with this thing about Dragons not having anything except for deserts and nearly-lifeless stony places? I get that they're dragons and shit, but that doesn't mean things need to look so dead. Where are they supposed to drink? Where's the great big land that's blossoming with life for them to hunt on (because we all know they'd stake themselves out a pasture where natural life grows large enough to eat).

-These aren't all specifically for the dragons. These could be neutrals and such. I dunno... See what you think -

Site Lands Discussion QsPIeE3
(This one could be a training area for the dragons. I like it for that purpose)

Site Lands Discussion WHuomw2

Site Lands Discussion C6SDfeW

Site Lands Discussion QooRo6M

Site Lands Discussion R9xkY1d

Site Lands Discussion H6CKHHJ

Site Lands Discussion S6eql2c

Site Lands Discussion 4HRsrXa
Indestrocto
Indestrocto
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Iceman Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:43 pm

Site Lands Discussion 52892a083c4090148a88296826c46932

Market place area for the obake for food/drinks/clothes. It was really hard to find something that perfect for the market place because the ones I found had watermarks. So this is all I got.

Site Lands Discussion Paint%20fantasy%20art%20artwork%20asian%20architecture%20abandoned%201920x1200%20wallpaper_www.wall321.com_41
Alchemist/healing place for the obake

Site Lands Discussion 45
Can use this for any lands

1) Thanks...I think? I like it because of that. It just seems like something the obake would have.
2) The volcano thing is cool and I think it'd suit the dragon kin training grounds
3) The mountain pictures are cool. I especially like the picture with the stepping stone islands. That could work for the neutral grounds. Not sure about the rest

Site Lands Discussion Altar-in-mountain-free-desktop-wallpaper-1920x1200
Training grounds-I really want this one for the obake training grounds. It's all jungle and earth with the added touch of cherry blossoms and it's situated on top of a mountain with a steep drop-off. It's also in the clouds. Altogether, this suits the fearless warrior conduct that I picture the samurai to have. The dragon statue could've been made in their honour by the very first obake Emperor after seeing the first dragon leader as a worthy, strong warrior.

Site Lands Discussion WP-Amazon-r.-aerial-view-through-rainforest-iStock_000001771644_Medium

Lush forest place for all (by which, I mean for any of the races)

More ocean/mountain/rock areas
Site Lands Discussion Baia-do-Sancho

Site Lands Discussion 4e6e220dcf17081d2af786ac1f82c1ba

Site Lands Discussion Volcano-1280x960
Volcano under the ocean. Might be interesting

Desert
Site Lands Discussion Alashan-plateau_8892_600x450

Desert Oasis
Site Lands Discussion Volcanic-crater-of-wau-al-namus-libya-aerial-from-above-george-steinmetz1

Site Lands Discussion Hawaii+Waterfall1

The Iceman
The Iceman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Iceman Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:51 pm

More grassy/mountain areas

Site Lands Discussion CeleryLand005

Site Lands Discussion 584896_5709ad4028588a91ca48d18c00594373_large

Site Lands Discussion Chembra-peak-in-Wayanad-Kerala-India-2

The Iceman
The Iceman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nnlya Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:19 pm

I know there aren't any images here, but this is my opinion. I say we have maybe 5 Neutral grounds to start with - maybe two wilds/natural areas catering to the primal side of the different specie). The other three could be entertainment areas that would cater to the human side. As for pack territories, I think three outlying territories is enough to start off with since we have so many species. We can also have three homelands places (villages/towns/buildings for the human side, a wilderness/clearing/nesting grounds for the primal side and either a palace/special cottage/home for the race's leader or an additional area to be decided upon). This way our members will have choices in where they play but we don't end up with so many it's overwhelming. Over time we can always add more places. I just think it's better to start small and build it up as necessary, rather than put in ten different locations for each race and half of them don't even get used. I'd hate to have all the hard work go into all these places, only for them to be removed later. Plus, it looks better if we're seen adding to the site rather than taking away from it.
Nnlya
Nnlya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nnlya Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:52 pm

I thought we could have a land like this in the neutrals.

Site Lands Discussion DD-Post-Apocalyptic-Wallpaper-121
Nnlya
Nnlya
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum